Start A Chapter
How to Start A Chapter
How to Start a Chapter
First, check! Is there a Chapter already registered in your city, town, or village?
Yes - Okay, great! Get in touch and become a Member.
No - Okay. Let's get started!
Chapters are the foundation of the Women’s March Global Network. We’re so glad that you’re joining us! Here’s how to get started in 5 easy steps:
- Join! If you haven’t already.
- Fill out the Chapter Application. This application both registers your Chapter and makes you the Chapter Ambassador. * are required fields.
- Name your Chapter! It’s simple - choose the name of your city, town, or village! This field is at the bottom of the application form.
- Agree to the Terms and Guidelines. In short, you agree to adhere to our Mission and Unity Principles in all of your activities and that you won’t misuse the Women’s March Global name and logo.
- Click ‘Submit Form.’ You’re done! A member of the Women’s March Global Team will respond to your request within a week.