Social Media Toolkit
Welcome to the Women’s March Global Social Media Toolkit. Here we’ll share general tips and tricks for using social media within the Women’s March Global Network. While the information presented in this document is considered a suggestion, please ensure that all communications adhere to our Mission and Unity Principles.
We have drafted this toolkit to maximize your local Women’s March Global Chapter social media impact as well as amplify what we do as a Community. The more we work together the stronger both our local actions and our global movement will become.
- Communicate with the world about what is going on within your Women’s March Global Chapter and the larger Women’s March Global Network.
- Educate and raise awareness about current women’s human rights issues taking place around the world.
We are intersectional. We center the voices of women and people of colour. We welcome any and all who are concerned about the state of women’s human rights globally. Keep it friendly, welcoming, and inclusive. We want anyone who is interested in advancing women’s human rights to feel they can engage with our content. When in doubt, give people the benefit of the doubt!
- Everyone who believes that women’s rights are human rights.
- All kinds of activists — from first-time activists to seasoned, lifelong activists;
- People seeking to stay informed about resistance movements.