Register a Member-Led Event
How to Register a Chapter-Led Event (Written Instructions)
Chapters are the foundation of the Women’s March Global Network. Your Events, large and small, highly visible and every day are what move women’s human rights forward in your community. We could not be more grateful for or inspired by your work!
Here’s how to get started in 5 easy steps
- Join if you haven't already
- You’ll need to be the Chapter Ambassador or appointed to a Leadership Role to create the Event. Once you are, head to the next step.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner, and go to ‘Admin Panel (your Chapter Name)’. Click ‘Create Event.’
- Fill out the information as fully as possible (don’t worry, you can update it later!). The * are required fields.
- Click ‘Save Changes.’ You’re Registered! Check your email for a confirmation.
Member-Led Events are for any Member of the Women’s March Global Community. Use this if there is no Women’s March Global Chapter in your city, town, or village. If you’d like to Start a Chapter, we’d love to have you! It takes hard work to advance women’s human rights! We encourage any action, large or every day, that supports this mission!